SQLite Diff is a comparison tool for SQLite database files, comparing both the schema and the data. Schema results include comparisons of tables/columns, triggers, indexes and views. Changed SQL code including trigger SQL, index creation SQL, view creation SQL code and changed data records are displayed as colorized highlighted text to make it easier to see the differences between the compared files.
SQLite Diff is implemented as a graphical application allowing developers to easily Drag & Drop two SQLite databases onto the application to start the comparison process. SQLite Diff uses a high performance in-memory store of both SQLite schemas to perform most comparisons within in a few seconds. The data comparison feature optionally compares each record within the dropped files using the ROWID as the primary key.
SQLite Diff displays schema changes with colorized SQL code and modified records as highlighted text. SQLite Diff is optimized for analyzing undocumented or poorly documented SQLite schemas generated by any application. SQLite Diff is the first (and currently only) application for comparing SQLite databases on MacOS X.
SQLite Diff Features Include:
- Quickly compares SQLite schema: Tables/Columns, Triggers, Views, Indexes.
- Record by record data comparison between each file.
- Colorized SQL and Data highlighting makes it easy to see changed SQL and data.
- Optimized for analyzing undocumented or poorly documented SQLite schemas.
- Fast in-memory schema comparison - runs fast even on older computers.
- Cross-platform compatibility with MacOS X and Windows.
- Instantly drill-down to see comparison details for SQL and data.
- Easy to use Drag & Drop interface.
- Economical single-user license includes MacOS X and Windows software.